- Job Type 工作類型: Full Time 全職
- State / 州: California
- Listed: May 3, 2022 12:59 pm
– Manage purchase order request and ensure the timely delivery of products.
– Help to determine product order quantities and timing of order placement to support sales plans.
– Review and follow up daily on past due purchase orders, process planning PO, expedite requests and report status to management.
– Conduct and document procurement activities and negotiations to support prudent buying decisions.
– Maintain ERP system data integrity through accurate data entry of purchase orders and subsequent updates.
– Maintain strong relationships with Suppliers by tracking supplier performance and reporting out to complete continuous improvement feedback loop.
– Work with cross-functional team to prevent and solve different issues to ensure continuous supply.
– Conduct root cause analysis to determine reason for inaccuracies and provide recommendations for improvement
-Support other ad hoc tasks as needed
BA/BS degree or commensurate work experience required (BA/BS in Supply Chain Management, Business preferred)
0-2-yeas of related work experience.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese Mandarin.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
Highly organized with the ability to multitask
Strategic thinker with proven track of execution.
Knowledge of the Automotive aftermarket industry is a plus but not necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Although we are at herd immunity, social distancing is still observed, masks are no longer required but encouraged and all common work areas are regularly sanitized.
- Procurement: 1 year (Preferred)
- Purchasing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mandarin (Preferred)
Work Location: Long Beach/ Work from Home Hybrid