New Media Assistant
- State / 州: California
- Country / 國家: United States
- Listed: July 8, 2021 10:00 am
• Produces engaging content for YouTube and social media channels to attract and retain audience
• Managing Facebook and YouTube channels (creating creative titles, SEO-friendly description and tags, attractive thumbnails, etc.)
• Scheduling social media channels, including Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram
• Report on the state of social media accounts and create weekly/quarterly reports
• Collaborate with other teams to assist in managing contents on OTT platform when needed.
• Familiar with social media, including Facebook and YouTube
• Fluent in Chinese and English (Cantonese, if applicable)
• Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of TVB’s and Hong Kong’s internet culture is a plus
• Basic Knowledge in Photoshop and video editing is a plus
• Knowledge of Traditional Chinese typing is a must
• *Training will be provided.
What We Provide
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Health Insurance (Health, Dental)
All applicants must be permanent legal residents in USA.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com